Losing weight is not an easy task. You have to work hard for it. When you are working out regularly, you need to have a proper routine, which will be able to give you maximum results.
Exercise experts have worked hard on coming up with a well designed routine, which covers all your muscle groups. They have finally made a list of 8 exercises, which will help you get slim.
1. Cardio: In order to boost your metabolism, all you have to do is make your regular routine slightly more intense. For example, if you walk for 30 minutes regularly, then try to jog for 30 seconds after every 5 minutes. Similarly, if you jog, then include some running in your routine. You don’t need to make any drastic changes. Just some minor adjustments to your routine is good enough. If you manage to do this, then your metabolism rate for 24 hours post workout will be extremely high, and it will be easier for you to burn calories.
2. Strength: Unfortunately you can’t increase the metabolic needs of your heart and other important organs. However, you can make your muscles grow. As they increase in size, they will also demand more calories. In order to increase your strength, you should do the below exercises. All of them can be easily done within half an hour. Even if you manage to do it for at least 3 times a week, it will help you a lot. Here are the exercises:
3. Push ups: Push ups is one of the most popular exercises. All you have to do is raise your body first and then lower it with the help of your arms. However, it is not as easy as it sounds. You need good arm strength to do this effectively. If you find it too difficult initially, then you keep your knees on the floor instead. However, make sure that your hands are right below your shoulder. Pushups are very good for your arms and chest.
4. Crunch: Crunches are comparatively much easier than push ups. In order to do this, you have to first lie down on your back. Then bend your knees and keep your hands on the back of your head. Then simultaneously lift your head and shoulder and then go back. Keep on doing this for around 15 minutes. Crunches are good for your abdominal muscles and helps to improve your posture as well.
5. Curl: In order to get large and strong biceps, bicep curl is the most effective exercise. It is also a relatively simple exercise. You can use a barbell or a dumbbell. Lift the dumbell slowly and gently up to your chest and then go back. Keep on doing this regularly and you will get a toned arm in no time.
6. Squat: This is a great exercise for your legs. Here you need to stand low with your knees bent. Make sure that your heels are lying parallel to the surface of the floor. In case you are unable to do this, there is a simpler version as well. First sit on a chair and then stand up immediately. Keep on doing this repeatedly and you will get toned legs.
7. Reverse Dip: This is the most effective exercise for your triceps. However, it it slightly difficult. In order to do this, you need the help of either a chair, sofa or anything stable. Face away from the chair and then keep your arms on the chair. Bend your knees and go downwards and then rise upwards. Since it often results in injuries, you have to make sure that you are doing it correctly.
8. Lunge: Lunges are very effective and is great for your legs. It is also a very easy exercise. Although there are lots of variations, but the normal lunge is also very effective. First you have to stand in a straight posture. Then move your right leg forward. Make sure that your spine is straight. Then, move your right leg backward and then do the same thing with your left leg.